Republicans silent on Madison Nazi March

Originally published at: Republicans silent on Madison Nazi March

4 Likes

The red shirts I recognize-- “Blood Tribe”, they marched in Florida this summer, and their leader is trying to create some kind of compound/campus in Maine.

5 Likes

9 Likes

These asshole again.

Funny how it’s Nazis they always seem to feel the need to protect. I mean, what if they were doing something else that day? You think the Nazis could manage one march on one day by themselves?

2 Likes

That’s a funny way to spell “predictably.”

9 Likes

The right figured the best way to have their cake and eat it too is to accuse the left and ‘feds’ of all the bad things they do. That’s all we’ll see until these nazis are forcibly unmasked.

And then we’ll see more ‘no true scotsman’, forever.

2 Likes

Republicans now understand that these “fine people” are part of their base. Of course they won’t condemn Nazis.

7 Likes

12 Likes

It is also quite disturbing that the neo-Nazi’s obedience to Hitler’s legacy coincides with a Republican National Day of Action.

4 Likes

Republican love of Israel only goes so far.

I think it is worth repeating that Republicans love Israel because it gives Jews somewhere far away to be, and one where they might all convert or die according to their interpretation of prophecy. It doesn’t mean they like Jews at all. People who care about Jews would try to make a Jewish refuge unnecessary.

8 Likes

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.