Residents call police on black firefighter in uniform for doing his job while black

Oh, coming from you, based upon your commenting history, I know that was obviously sarcasm… but you are correct that, in these days, if you are not familiar with the source, it can be damn hard to tell snark from genuine opinions…

13 Likes

I kinda hope 911 sent out a black cop to investigate these calls…

33 Likes

You don’t even have to fake mailings from your city because people just ignore it until the workers show up, then they’re suddenly Dick Tracy heroically preventing the heinous crime of a city worker finishing their assigned work.

15 Likes

It’s attempted murder at this point.

17 Likes

How about this one?

2 Likes

I don’t so much ignore it as forget about it by the time they show up 3 weeks later and go what the hell is this truck doing here and then MrsTobinL reminds me.

6 Likes

Next time you should stop on what looks like the second frame - where his eyes are half hooded. That’s enough to tell anyone what’s coming! :wink:

In fact, upon further consideration, a still of that frame will now suffice, on its own.

2 Likes

Verily, it could be; easily. It’s harassment and attempt to commit assault by proxy, at the very least.

7 Likes

More seriously (as in: could happen) these fucks need to be charged with wasting police time.

7 Likes

If I saw a firetruck or a fireman in front of my house, I’d be upset too, because maybe my house is on fire!

4 Likes

fucking white people.

Who’s responsible for instilling fear into white folks tho? Liberal Hollywood? by promoting stereotypes of black people as criminals? and rarely portraying them as good “family men” productive members of society, romantic leads? or is it the liberal news media? by always using booking photos of black men as opposed to HS yearbook photos like they do for white suspects?

3 Likes

“Hello police, there’s a man out front impersonating a fireman. And he’s stolen a fire truck too!”

22 Likes

You must be thinking of their Pride parade float.

A big red cross daubed across the front door, a sort of reverse passover, to indicate those who are ‘concerned’ about the skin colour of the local fire crews ought to concentrate their minds.

2 Likes

Try the official video for DJ Snake - Magenta Riddim

EDM warning for old fuddy’s

1 Like

3 Likes

the fact that that person thinks robbing their house is worth that much prep is just hubris…

11 Likes

Burn what?

It’s times like these that make you remember that America was already great.
Now the ignorant feel like their prejudice has merit because of an orange Smurf just happens to embrace Natzi traditions.

4 Likes

Just a reminder about the Oakland Hills fire a few years ago, and how important clearing vegetation is in the fire prevention area. Evidently the racist resident doesn’t want fire prevention if the firefighter is black. How miserable must this resident be, living in Oakland, of all places?

I live in the East Bay, for what it’s worth.

8 Likes