Residents of Sydney's gayborhood are getting hate-mail signed by "Jesus"

#notcooljesus

AfterlifeLock?

4 Likes

Earlier I did a quick search to see if I could find a quick “Jesus LifeLock” image and found instead a video of some dude wandering around in the snow with his dogs talking about how Jesus is your LifeLock. Jesus, there is some weird shit on the internets.

4 Likes

Well, that Jesus is an okay looking fellow, so okay, but only if he desinfected his hands after touching those lepers…

Heh, I´d be soooo going to hell, if there was heaven and hell that is…

2 Likes

You’re only just discovering this NOW!?
Jesus…

#Commandment34

6 Likes

LOL Every f’ng day!

1 Like

Roger that!
There’s some weird stuff out there…

6 Likes
4 Likes

Maybe Jesus wanted to lift their spirits by giving them rare autographs. He heard they’re having a hard time with a local bigot.

Like I often say, most Christians aren’t [period]

1 Like

I’d have imagined Gay Jesus to have a much larger dong, not a Ken Doll bare spot…

Jesus could write ?

As a non-gay Australian (admittedly from Melbourne) is there a number I can call if god attacks my car with hail?

I love that it looks as though Jesus is turning away from Jeezus in disgust.

2 Likes

Billy Connolly might know one.

2 Likes

To be fair, Australia never had any problems before gay marriage.

Has Mike Pence decided to start calling himself Jesus in public then? I thought that was something that only happened between consecrated sheets when Mother Pence is moved by the Spirit. And why is he so concerned about what’s going on in Australia? Does Marlon Bundo have family ravaging the Outback?

(Click for full pic.)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.