“Responsible Gun Ownership”

It was suggested the other day. And really, these are great times for schadenfreude so it would be a shame to waste them.

See also Andrew Tate (his legal comeuppance beginning and the paper about sports cars and small penises…)

ETA the Gina Carano thread on the go now. $804 dollahs at the box office. Prime time baby!

9 Likes

I prefer to find my schadenfreude in the wild, embedded in other topics. It’s more fun that way.

9 Likes

Oh but then it’s merely sparkling smugness, unless it comes from the Schadenfreude region of the board it’s not the real thing.

14 Likes

So… how about start one!

Truth Facts GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

8 Likes

I think it’s late where he is, so he might be offline for the night.

Should one of us start it instead, just to get it going? I could do it if no one else wants to.

8 Likes

Make It So Star Trek GIF

8 Likes

Your wish is my command:

As You Wish Princess Bride GIF

10 Likes

Cooking and eating and bringing child to drum lessons! Thanks for that, I hope we all enjoy, and may there be more schadenfreude to share around.

9 Likes
9 Likes

Huh. I guess people can be prosecuted under gun laws.

14 Likes

If they piss off the gun manufacturers.

12 Likes

If these guys wont take orders from their superiors, how can they expect their subordinates to take orders from them?

8 Likes

When Cook County Sheriff Dart refused to comply with orders to assist ICE because he disagreed with them people were happy.
Just in the context of government officials obeying/ignoring orders, should they get to pick and choose?
I do understand that one order will lead to less harm and one will lead to more harm. I agree with Dart’s (in)actions. I still see them as potentially problematic.

Dart was following state law. Illinois is a sanctuary state, meaning it’s illegal for local officials to assist ICE.

Apples <> oranges.

9 Likes

Hm, I was unaware that there were county and state requirements for him to not comply. Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

Dan Abrams’ current copaganda show aired footage of an armed toddler

10 Likes

This Is Fine GIF

9 Likes
4 Likes

“Although it is legal to possess an anti-tank rifle in Texas”

Why? Who the fuck needs an anti tank weapon?

It’s for hunting!

19 Likes

america-salute

10 Likes