Return of the Ewok, an unreleased mockumentary starring Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, and Carrie Fisher

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/18/return-of-the-ewok-an-unrelea.html

7 Likes

:30 gave me a minor heart attack.

7 Likes

The YouTube video only mentions the Imperial March as the music in the footage, but the theme from Willow has been dubbed over the beginning of the video and Willow wasn’t made for another five years (and the soundtrack was by James Horner rather than John Williams).

2 Likes

That is the greatest thing I have ever seen

That was awesome. Never seen that before.

1:30 - still pisses me off so much that Lucas “specialized” the original dance song in Jabba’s palace and replaced it with that abomination. I can no longer watch it.

5 Likes

followed by major heart attack at :48

2 Likes

The Ewok calls it “Revenge of the Jedi”

1 Like

If memory serves, Revenge of the Jedi was the original title and the change to Return came rather late. Supposedly there were even theater posters made before the title officially changed to Return of the Jedi. So, at the time this was shot, it’s not surprising that the cast would have been calling it Revenge.

(My memory isn’t perfect. Web searches suggest that Lucas originally wanted Return but Kasdan wanted Revenge, so both titles were in play before they finally settled on Return.)

These are very rare and highly sought after by collectors.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.