The epic Obi-Wan and Vader fight rescored with Star Wars III's 'Battle of the Heroes'

Originally published at: The epic Obi-Wan and Vader fight rescored with Star Wars III's 'Battle of the Heroes' | Boing Boing

1 Like

I have to say, I was underwhelmed by the music for Obi-Wan. When the Imperial March struck up at the end and I got chills, it was when I realized that was the first time the whole series that the music did that. I would have been 100% ok with re-using old music or have it arranged differently .

I know they made an Obi-Wan theme for the series, but I honestly can’t hum it for you, so it was not memorable.

This truly was one of the most fun moments in Star Wars. Obi-Wan thumping Vader’s chest plate with the butt of that lightsaber is just 100% what I wanted to see.

It was, IMO, a fantastic scene.The only thing I wanted and not delivered was to have Vader scream “I hate you!” again. Echo the fact that Anakin is still in there.

4 Likes

I cheered when Obi Wan punched the stuffing out of Vader’s life support.

THAT is how you calm that Sith dude down :rofl:

Alternate title for this episode: How Obi-Wan Got His Groove Back

3 Likes

Mandalorian and Bobba Fett/mando2 had great music.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.