RFK Jr. apologizes to Trump after son Bobby leaks their unscientific vaccine phone conversation (video)

An AR-15 is a .22. Sort of a super .22, but still technically a .22. And it should be outlawed for ordinary citizens to own – as the attempted assassination of a certain public figure amply proves (if multiple mass shootings haven’t already).

1 Like

Also:

5764d618-87fa-4ef6-bb8d-8957a5bc3b45_text

3 Likes

Agreed. It serves no purpose other than spitting out a lot of poorly aimed bullets at a relatively fast pace. (I’m starting to think that the shooter in this case just wanted to kill some people, not necessarily Trump in particular, and a dense crowd at a rally was as good a pick as any.)

The thing that strikes me is that most half-decent hunters would have made that shot using a regular hunting rifle (again, assuming Trump was a target instead of his rally just being a target of opportunity). Those kinds of rifles (like a .308) are used to put one bullet somewhere very precisely, not for psuedo-military cosplay.

3 Likes

I think RFK was thinking he could replace Biden for the Dem nomination and make a deal with Trump.

The idiotic fascist talking points I’ve heard coming out of this wing of the Dems are as disgusting as the Magats imo. At the very least they are both what you get when you appeal to anti-science grifters.

Where is your “both sides” narrative now, media? Your astroturf left contrasting nicely with that orange sunset?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.