RFK Jr declares Trump as “frightened” and “barely coherent”

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/28/rfk-jr-declares-trump-as-frightened-and-barely-coherent.html

9 Likes

I might watch that train wreck. Depending on who gets to ask the questions.

11 Likes

Colin Jost had a pretty good line about RFK Jr. at last night’s White House Correspondents Dinner:

“President Biden, isn’t it crazy that he’s only our second Catholic president? And what’s even crazier is that in just a few short months, we’ll have our third in RFK Jr. I’m kidding. Like his vaccine card says, he doesn’t have a shot.”

18 Likes

Now that Trump is going after RFK and RFK is going after Trump, I wonder where that leaves formerly Trump-voting RFK supporters? I suppose the fact that they moved their allegiance from Trump to RFK in the first place means this won’t move them any. I wonder if it has a bigger impact on those torn between Biden and RFK…

5 Likes

Pot, meet kettle.

Yet he also says Biden is “the real threat to democracy”. Fuck that guy. Just because he says a few things that aren’t wrong doesn’t mean he’s not dangerous. He just needs to just go away already.

He has stupid positions on things, but he’s not an idiot. He knows he has no chance of winning, and knows his presence only serves to boost his name recognition while fucking things up for everybody else.

17 Likes

Stopped clock…

13 Likes

Yeah, providing “a barrage of wild and inaccurate claims” is a shared mission statement for RFK and TFG.

5 Likes

Jost had another good one right at the beginning when he was recognizing the other people at the table.

President Biden, Dr. Biden. Madam Vice President. . . . Doug. Doug, as you can tell from all the comments about my wife, I’m also used to being the second gentleman.

3 Likes

[two spiderman meme here]

2 Likes

I hope this bloody backfires on RFK Jr’s conservative backers, but there are still too many low-information voters and wellness-woo suckers in swing states who might see this lunatic as an alternative to Biden.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.