Ring that resembles an extra finger

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/09/ring-that-resembles-an-extra-f.html

5 Likes

Makes a great engagement ring! Like a girl? Give her the finger!

9 Likes

Ring that resembles an extra finger

A “must have” for 2017.

6 Likes

I’d say that, good as it is, she picked the wrong finger to duplicate. One over would be more to the point most of the time.

15 Likes

You could wear multiple engagement rings/wedding bands at the same time. Perfect for polygamists.

9 Likes

If you haven’t clicked through to see the ears, you oughtta. I found the ear-earings more lifelike and disconcerting.

5 Likes

Nowadays, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone went off about this being a hate crime against people with polydactyly.

1 Like

Nowadays, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone took a post about a weird and innocuous invention and turned it into an excuse to rant about PC Culture.

15 Likes

You could put a ring on the ring (on the ring).

I’m surprised she doesn’t also have bracelets that are hands and necklaces that are heads. Redundant and relatively inelegant compared to these, maybe. Although a nipple nipple ring would be something to see.

6 Likes

2017? That soon for a post-apocalyptic world that would make ten-fingered survivors feel out of place?

2 Likes

Take TWO opposable thumbs into the shower …?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Sense of humor, Brainspore, sense of humor…

2 Likes

Six Finger! Six Finger!

4 Likes

Are you looking for one?

1 Like

Which is the ring finger?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Second farthest away from the thumb, between the middle and little fingers.

1 Like

Something has to be funny before you can claim it was a joke.

4 Likes

This may well be the most unintentionally ironic thing I have ever read here.

2 Likes