RIP Diego Maradona

2 Likes

Maradona was buried and the legal battles will commence. it looks like a soap opera, one that people here in South America love so much.

1 Like

I have no idea, but likes for the deep well of bitterness!

Prepare to feel more bitter because England have so many extraordinary young footballers that they have another world cup in them.

2 Likes

I don’t know. By now it almost seems traditional that England kinda peters out around the quarter-finals.

It will be interesting to see the effects of Brexit over the next couple of years. On the one hand, the overall level might go down as the influx of foreign talent declines due to the need for work permits and a weak ÂŁ. On the other hand, the same reasons might lead to players now working abroad coming back, and foreign capital investing in clubs.

2 Likes

Honestly and I’m not the most regular football fan but I stayed with my Da in the summer and we watch football together and I am out of touch in general but.

Seriously, fucking amazing.

2 Likes

Paula Dapena on Maradona: “From my feminist ideals I could not pay tribute to such a person”.
This weekend an image in which a soccer player turned around in the minute of silence for Maradona went viral.The player explains her gesture:

5 Likes

Good for her!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.