RNC Chief of Staff Richard Walters tests positive for COVID-19

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/12/rnc-chief-of-staff-richard-walters-tests-positive-for-covid-19.html

5 Likes
19 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-to-mp4

8 Likes

Given the frequency and unchecked spread of White House-related outbreaks, I keep expecting to hear that someone has died as a result, and it hasn’t happened. But I began to wonder if anyone has died as a result, but they weren’t publicly recognizable names, so their deaths aren’t getting reported. Given their recklessness, once infected they must also be infecting people outside the direct circles of this administration, and any deaths there wouldn’t get reported or connected to the White House.

7 Likes

Strange how prominent members of the party that doesn’t regularly deny the scientific consensus don’t come down with COVID.

6 Likes

Hey, perhaps if they apply the scientific method to this observation, they can…

Let me start again.

4 Likes

At this point I honestly wouldn’t be surprised to learn that White House staffers are allowing themselves to get infected on purpose as some kind of loyalty test to Trump.

10 Likes

But democrats are the sheeple… sure.

4 Likes

Rudy, where are you?

So it’s true then, you can get COVID from analingus.

7 Likes

Well at this rate, they will have to fumigate the White House and most of Washington DC before we can move President Biden in.

1 Like
3 Likes

“All the networks!”

3 Likes

They would have had to do it anyway, regardless of COVID-19. That shit smell doesn’t come out easily.

5 Likes

What satanic being has Mike Pence been paying fealty to that he has not contracted it yet?

1 Like

There’s a not-altogether-unlikely chance that Pence already contracted COVID but had a mild enough case that he was able to keep the diagnosis quiet.

3 Likes

People are getting fed up with the regime’s BS.

4 Likes

Remember, they’re all catching it for you.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.