White House cafeteria worker tests positive for coronavirus, officials now doing contract tracing — NBC

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/22/white-house-cafeteria-worker-t.html

‘Contact tracing is being done after positive test in office building where many senior advisers and top officials work.’

4 Likes

Contact tracing not contRact tracing

7 Likes

So, the in-house McDonalds?

You want COVID with that?

4 Likes

Trump is proving to be as friggin’ lucky as Inspector Clouseau.

5 Likes

With that humidity and all of those dripping canteen trays, it’s hardly surprising.

7 Likes

We don’t know for sure that he isn’t simply asymptomatic…

13 Likes

Really misleading headline BB! It wasn’t IN the White House, just part of the complex across the street: “Unlike the White House Mess,…”
We expect better of you, please.

2 Likes

Wait, why are they testing the staff? If they hadn’t been testing, this never would have happened!

23 Likes

Please spread the plague to every one of these already diseased vermin in office.

1 Like

I mean, he hasn’t shown sign of many things, say morals, empathy and the like, so probably asymptomatic here too.

6 Likes

Yeah… I’m pretty sure those particular virtues are utterly nonexistent within 45.

I’m no psychologist, but he ticks all my personal boxes for the criteria of considering someone as a sociopath.

5 Likes

Needs more @xeni

But maybe the worker’s contract needs tracing in case it says they get sacked if they fall ill?

1 Like

ok wait, so now contact tracing IS important?

3 Likes

The real question is was it a McDonald’s or a Burger King employee?

1 Like

Only for the president. For the peasants, no.

6 Likes

thanks for the clarification

1 Like

We gotta protect America’s most hardest workers - the lunch ladies… (and guys)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.