Pence aide tests positive for coronavirus

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/08/pence-aide-tests-positive-for.html

3 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

40 Likes

And these two idiots have been in and out of hospitals and PPE facilities for the last couple of weeks. While wearing no masks, and not social distancing.

41 Likes

11 Likes

The next time they tour a factory, maybe they should play the theme to Jaws.

8 Likes

Just as the White House continually dismisses the idea that testing or contact tracing is required, everyone there is now getting daily testing and contact tracing. Shows what they really think about it.

(With entourage too, of course.) It’s okay - they’re getting tested!

22 Likes

Quick! Stuff the genie back in the bottle!

12 Likes

The wolves of poetic justice are breaking through the door.

11 Likes

trump, pence, and any of their billionare friends all have access to convalescent plasma so they would be cured in 24-48 hours

but they would play it up for the press and trump would be like “see getting sick is no big deal it’s like a cold” or maybe pretend to be a victim because that’s his big thing “oh poor me, no-one gives me credit, blah blah”

can you imagine if 100,000 people died under Obama what they would do to him?

17 Likes

Eventually we will all test positive.

2 Likes

1 Like

I find it very interesting that the aide is the new wife of Trump’s favorite in-house Nazi, Stephen Miller.

19 Likes

Why were they delayed? Isn’t it basically just like the flu?

20 Likes

Since the aide turned out to be the wife of Stephen Miller, I’m amazed you headed the article with a picture of him. Mark, you’re a wizard!

3 Likes

Hmmm… and coronavirus started in bats, you say :thinking:

17 Likes

Why are you insulting Batboy? Why?

22 Likes

The Veep is fine. His wife doesn’t let him get within six feet of other women.

9 Likes

Mod Note: Reminder that posts hoping for harm to befall others is against our guidelines, no matter how good the schadenfreude would feel.

24 Likes

Yeah, maybe. It’s no magic pill/sure thing just yet.

3 Likes

Yeah, some thoughts have to stay inside… :roll_eyes:

10 Likes