RNC's Ronna McDaniel wants to sue Google because people mark GOP junk mail as "spam"

I used to get fucktons of emails from Donald Trump asking me for money and stuff. I’m British and live in the UK. Why the hell should I be compelled to delete them manually?

12 Likes

Why don’t they just use the messaging system on the Truth Social network? Fearless Leader himself said it’s going to replace the Facebook and Google and Twitter.

5 Likes

SPF is just the nanny state repressing the free speech of every IP brutally cancelled from the SPF record.

DKIM is basically identity politics for mailservers.

3 Likes

Tape it to a brick and send it back.

7 Likes

This is what you want, isn’t it:

If people don’t want to read your bullshit, then TFB, fascist.

6 Likes

Now do DMARC.

1 Like

I can’t help but imagine that they are all 419 scams and all the money obtained goes to the Trumps.

Part of me is also trying to imagine what a 419 email by Donald Trump would look like.

2 Likes

Now it’s been ten thousand years
Man has cried a billion tears
For what, he never knew, now man’s reign is through
But through eternal night, the twinkling of starlight
So very far away, maybe it’s only yesterday

In the year 2525, if man is still alive…

DMARC is basically the ideological commissar behind SPF and DKIM. It even defines two distinct types of reports for use in denouncing insufficiently ‘aligned’ email to Big Tech.

They might as well just admit that it’s “de-market”, and a plan to force us all onto collectivist server farms for some sort of sinister UN/ITU IP address ‘redistribution’ along wokist lines.

You’ve got to look beyond what the IETF wants you to think.

2 Likes

…and in country bars and neighbourhood barbecues all around their base, this will turn into “The GOP sued and beat Google in court for censoring messages of real Americans! That’s great work!”

They never have to actually do anything, just imply that they could. The true believers do the rest in their minds.

1 Like

They’re telling you who they are. I wouldn’t trust your children anywhere near them.

4 Likes

Not Funny Reaction GIF by Bounce

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.