Robert Mueller devotional candles

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/10/robert-mueller-devotional-cand.html

11 Likes

Whatever it takes, whatever might help.

10 Likes

Roger That!

10 Likes

I love these! Not sure how effective they are, I think you have to add prayer.

7 Likes

As someone who has abhorred putting all our anti-trump hopes in a single basket, here’s hoping that these candles add to the notion that Mueller is apparently our one (and true) savior. s/Krusty is Coming/Mueller is Coming/

3 Likes

Probably works about as well as all those other prayer candles.

Which is to say, people have been using those “protection from harm” candles forever, and the big dumbass still got elected.

9 Likes

This seems like a parody of the mystical thinking around Robert Mueller as savior. It’ll take more than courts to take down Trump and it’ll take more than ballots to take down Trumpism.

5 Likes

Hey, at least it beats what’s in THEIR basket.

7 Likes

The rhinestones really destroy the gravity and solemnity of these candles.

:smirk:

1 Like

The original Mueller and Pee Tape candles

2 Likes

Which is weird because Mueller is clearly a solid worker. He has a career of solid, linear work behind him, and he came back for this one last job. He is doing a great job of following an established procedure. There is no magic in it at all. Just powering through the job.

1 Like
6 Likes

This seems like someone wanting to make a couple of quick bucks… and hey, what could be more American?

2 Likes

Challenge accepted

Hey, I could have posted the thong pic. :smirk:

2 Likes

JuvSpDk

Also, no considerateness regarding thong pics on my behalf.

3 Likes

They were sold out so I had to make my own. The horror.
But they are up and running! Go Candle Power!
mueller1 mueller2

3 Likes

That sign is wrong in so many ways!

I chuckled a little, then segued into tears realizing that our fucking political system is such a mess that even holding someone as blatantly corrupt as Donald Trump accountable would feel like a miracle requiring a saint to pull off. Light 'em if ya got 'em.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.