Robocalls: Finally, DOJ seeks court enforcement action against telecoms for phone spam

You mean you don’t get with regularity:

-Solar panel deal
-Windows computer fix
-Save money on electricity

I think those are my top three.
And I don’t own a Windows computer and have full solar panels, so it’s kind of annoying.

Sometimes I play games with the Windows computer scammers. "My screen is blue. Now it says a word. I don’t know this word. M.A.D.E.R… C.H.O.D.

1 Like

Yup. I didn’t get those texts, but I read people reporting at http://whycall.me about those political spam texts since few weeks ago. It’s better to just ignore those spammers, though. There’s no way we can stop them if the government doesn’t help.

Just signed up for NOMOROBO. I really wanted it to work but, it was a complete failure. Nothing was blocked. They use a database of caller IDs to determine what calls to block. The calls I get are either spoofed or there is just a massive pool of numbers they use.

Week left in my free trial and then I’ll cancel.

Oh, I hope this works! The computer support scam calls me from a new number and even leaves voice mail on the numbers I’ve blocked.

We should all just start calling the two companies that connected the calls. Lets all call their sales lime and offer them short term business loans a few times per day.

2 Likes

That’s a start.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.