Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots to become a big Hollywood movie starring Vin Diesel

You mean without the aliens?

1 Like

I really feel they missed their chance at the puns in the Fast & Furious franchise:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots II: War of the Battleships

1 Like
3 Likes

Somebody (in search of more money) is going to make another Clue movie someday, probably soon. At least if they made it a sequel rather than a remake we might be able to think of it as independent rather than trying to replace the original.

Probably, but that doesn’t mean we have to acknowledge it…

1 Like

There’s already a Clue remake in the works, with Ryan Reynolds starring.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/18/americas/colombia-pablo-escobar-hippos-scli-intl-scn/index.html

1 Like

avengers-thor-nope

They need to knock it off.

2 Likes

Can Donald Trump be the Orange Robot?

Mixed feelings?
Go and watch “Battleship” go on, I double dare you. It will cure you of your mixed feelings if nothing else.

1 Like

That’s real? I thought someone did a few joke clips and posted them to YouTube.

2 Likes

When you go full time zombie, give me a call.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. It really has nothing to do with the actual game other than the Navy is conducting war games (and then aliens drop in and it all goes to hell). The plot and story are probably a C+ at best, but if you can suspend your understanding of physics, the action is an ok B.

1 Like

Remake this… (just take my money…and no Robot Wars was garbage)

1 Like

First I’ve heard of it. I’d like to know more about the character who can transform themselves from a 5’7" woman into a 6’5" man in order to do slow spinning kicks and then back into a 5’7" woman. Cool power :smiley:

Oh it’s real baby. Liam Neeson is in it, but he refuses to talk about it.

You are a kind and generous person to give that movie a C+ or B.
Each to their own.

1 Like

I shall certainly never ask him about it.

1 Like