Roger Stone and Randy Credico talked about WikiLeaks plans, their leaked texts show

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/14/roger-stone-and-randy-credico.html

3 Likes

Hillary “will kill without conscience the same way Luca Brasi did” JHC

These idiots live in a seriously fk’d up fantasy / conspiracy world.

5 Likes

I had been planning in getting glasses like those. I guess I’ll have to reconsider. Thanks, Roger.

3 Likes

If you get them, you will become him.

4 Likes

They’re probably hologram glasses. He really does have two small mouths behind them.

9 Likes

But can I still get the Nixon tattoo?

5 Likes

Slow as it may be, Stone is inching closer to a jail cell. Thank you very much…

4 Likes

It sure would be a fun twist if Julian Assange escapes prosecution for those sexual assault charges just to get taken down in the Mueller investigation.

5 Likes

I guess no one in Orange Man’s orbit has Prime Video (which had every season of the Wire last I checked)

What law specifically do you think he broke? He’s an Australian citizen and did his work outside the US, so espionage probably won’t stick…

That comes with!

2 Likes

Phew! I thought we’d gone a dangerously long time without a thread mentioning Assange!

Stone is so desperate for attention and approval that he simply couldn’t help himself.

He did you a favor.

No idea, but his supporters claim a big part of why he’s still holed up in that embassy is the supposed threat of extradition to the U.S. on as-yet-unannounced charges. So I can dream.

Yeah pretty sure that is BS. He was worried he’d be told “time served” only counts awaiting trial in a jail, and promptly serve out another 3-5 in a Swedish prison.

1 Like

The specific charges are still secret, but as of today their existence has now been made public:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.