Trump crony Roger Stone arrested

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/25/trump-crony-roger-stone-arrest.html

15 Likes

Wow! Good.

That Nixon tattoo is going to look perfect in the prison yard.

38 Likes

Today I light that Robert Mueller prayer candle.

44 Likes

He should get Giuliani on his defense. That’ll help.

52 Likes

What a shocker.

You can’t build a team with amateur hacks of this caliber without eventually paying the consequences. Trump and his goofball cadre have all overplayed their hand.

Such is the nature of the scam artist that can never have enough.

It’s unfortunate that so many half to suffer because of it. That’s just the nature of the system. More reasons to try to chance it, I suppose.

11 Likes

Nice. I hope Stone will lead the investigators to a whole lot of other crooks and liars.

20 Likes

Amateur hacks? Why, I’ll bet he flattered Individual 1 every single day - how much more professional do you want?

10 Likes

doonesbury

35 Likes

Do you feel that, Donnie? That gentle caress on your cheek; that low voice in your ear, calling you from your dreams of Foxlandia; leading you from the sweet, segregated pastures where you gambol with other fat, white robber barons, kicking up your heels and nibbling on hamberder bushes? Do you feel that?

That’s Robert Mueller. He’s in your fucking bedroom and he’s bringing the pain. Wakey, wakey Donnie. Today would be a good day to flee the country.

46 Likes

As was foretold.

7 Likes

I still want those glasses.

19 Likes

Early morning televised take down in full tactical wear.

Was there a perp walk?

8 Likes

It’s probably a good time to make an offer. Do you have anything to trade in prison contraband?

11 Likes

44 Likes

9 Likes
28 Likes

At least for the moment, this makes me happy.

20 Likes

36 Likes

“All life is a blur of Republicans and meat! Are we having fun yet?”

15 Likes

They didn’t have to do it that way, but the smarmy sleazebag spent so much time bragging on TV about his invulnerability that Mueller really had no choice.

Meanwhile, in the Ecuadorian embassy in London, workers arrived to the reek of fear sweat pervading the building along with the usual smell of cat piss.

29 Likes