BREAKING: Roger Stone guilty on all counts

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/15/breaking-roger-stone-guilty-o.html

8 Likes

Fingers crossed for Giuliani next.

33 Likes

Adios asshole.

rogerstonegoestojail

33 Likes

Go ahead, Biff, pardon that life-long ratf*cker with a Nixon tattoo now. The optics will be the best, truly the most elegant, believe me.

And Roger, now is the time to use that “insurance” file you’ve kept on your close “friends and associates” (I don’t mean the stuff about Watergate, either).

39 Likes

Oh nice!

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving man.

22 Likes

Will he be sentenced to Arkham Asylum?

27 Likes

It’s wonderful - just to be alive!

Happy Friday!

24 Likes

Stone would probably react by getting a tattoo of Trump’s face over his heart.

That would make him the first guy to have an asshole in the front and a Dick in the back.

64 Likes

Full marks! Well done!

21 Likes

33 Likes

15 Likes
22 Likes

While I fully expect a pardon, it still feels good to see some justice. Stone basically triple dog dared the law to come after him, and the law won. Good.

20 Likes

Next up - Trump says - “I don’t really know him.”

37 Likes

Also:

27 Likes

Trump is going to have to go full Dead or Alive to spin being tough on corruption as his defense on impeachment and then pardon Roger Stone.

14 Likes

I hope not - that place has a revolving door. In no time at all, he would be out committing more bird-based crimes.

5 Likes

Agreed. It’s hard to imagine any scenario in which a pardon for Stone doesn’t hurt Trump. And Trump doesn’t do anything for anybody unless he thinks it can help him in some way.

17 Likes

Stone, 76, joins other Trump aides and officials Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Michael Cohen and George Papadopoulos among those convicted of crimes related to his presidential campaign and presidency.

No! Not Webster’s dad too!
Webster_Season_1

21 Likes

They’ll be a tweet storm tonight!

10 Likes