BREAKING: Roger Stone guilty on all counts

Roger Stone is perhaps the only guy in this mess who is actually proud of lying, like he thinks it’s a skill or one of the muscles he’s been focusing on at the gym. Guys like Manafort or Giuliani know they will just have to lie to try and get out of shit, and Trump probably has no idea what “truth” even is.

Roger Stone has had this coming for a long time.

17 Likes

“I’m tweeting right now!” (@Papasan)

Stone, in a blue suit, stood at the defense table with his left hand in his pants pocket

10 Likes

That was my thinking. He pardoned Joe Arpaio as red meat for his rabid base. As far as I know Stone hasn’t done anything as popular with Trumpkins as locking up brown people and leaving them to die.

9 Likes

Stone was begging Il Douche for a pardon yesterday … via Alex Jones. He’s not getting a pardon.

Sentencing is on 6 Feb. Maximum sentence is 50 years, which means he’s looking at 8-10 years minimum at age 67. He’s been released until then, so my bet is that this scumbag does the midnight flit to Russia with his “insurance” files over the Christmas holidays (probably with Biff’s help). More kompromat for Putin to use.

13 Likes

Oh gawd I hope he tries. They’ll be watching him.

21 Likes

“I AM a crook!”

13 Likes

He’s got Dick in the back so that when he masturbates he can pretend that
he is getting a reach-around.

Last on my list ever is seeing Shit Gibbon’s O face.

6 Likes
14 Likes

7 Likes

Oh that has already begun, He is going full…whataboutism on the news on Twitter right now.

Hoping @orenwolf can merge the 3 individual threads into one for this (I think Rob beat everyone to the punch)?

5 Likes

He missed out on the Watergate convictions by being a young punk gofer. Maybe he sees this as a vindication? (Hope he’s happy.)

5 Likes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/15/roger-stone-youve-been-thun.html

5 Likes

19 Likes
12 Likes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/15/trump-advisor-roger-stone-conv.html

10 Likes

17 Likes

14 Likes

i honestly don’t think trump cares enough or is loyal enough to anybody to bother pardoning them unless he gained something. he’s turned on everyone else so far.

16 Likes

That’s what makes this fun!!

15 Likes

if trump is still around, he’ll be pardoned. sad, but that’s how it works.