Ron DeSantis bashes Biden for flying migrants — stupidly forgetting he did the same (video)

Originally published at: Ron DeSantis bashes Biden for flying migrants — stupidly forgetting he did the same (video) | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I really wonder if this is more a test of how stupid modern American conservatives are. The GOP’s candidates and strategists do that a lot these days (see also “keep your government hands off my Medicare”).

23 Likes

I keep saying it, if it weren’t for bad faith, Republicans wouldn’t have any faith at all…

13 Likes

They keep counting on the fact that their constituents, FN viewers, are dumber than dirt.

Joedirt GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

7 Likes

There’s the classic experiment of taking any given Trump quote. saying it was from Biden and watching a MAGAhead say how terrible it is, then going “oh wait, it was Trump” and, if they say anything, they claim it is out of context. As if context has any meaning to Trumplandia.

7 Likes

No, he didn’t forget. The whole point of all of this is reality is a game to be played against the opposing team to the maga faithful.

10 Likes

I agree. Calling DeSantis stupid is ridiculous. Instead, assume there’s a strategy and figure it out. He knows the only thing that matters is the audience’s immediate reaction. You have a fact checker? Good for you. I have a screaming throng.

7 Likes

From Archie McPhee’s? … no, wait, you said throng. Nevermind.

2 Likes

Ha!. That is exactly what I was thinking!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.