Ron DeSantis is silenced on stage by not one, not two, but three microphones (video)

Originally published at: Ron DeSantis is silenced on stage by not one, not two, but three microphones (video) | Boing Boing

9 Likes

You know, MoRon, maybe, just maybe the universe is trying to tell you something

28 Likes

Haven’t seen a Mike that quiet since Pence.

29 Likes

The Desantis failure-aura has a powerful effect on nearby electronics, people, and political entities. It’s like a personal ambient competence-EMP.

Reportedly, Professor Xavier is not interested.

23 Likes

Dear Ronnie, the Universe is not-so-subtlety telling you to STFU.

15 Likes

Of course these Republican geniuses never considered that it might be the machine the mics were plugged into that was the problem. Not that I expect competence from fascists.

19 Likes

Sound Technician: “Here’s your problem—the bullshit filter is on by default.” (toggles switch on mic)

16 Likes

8 Likes

Moral of the story: don’t piss off your sound board operator!

12 Likes

Ron, Norman Collier called, and wants his act back.

15 Likes

Even inanimate objects are fed up with listening to his bullshit.

15 Likes

I’m laughing at the angry joke right now!

10 Likes

he is an angry little joke, isn’t he?

17 Likes

Shout, shout, let it all out. These are the things I can do without.

11 Likes

Better spend taxpayer money taking down Big Microphone

10 Likes

Y’know, it wouldn’t be illegal to attend his events with an SDR and detect the microphone’s transmission frequencies which are between 470-698 MHz.

However it would be illegal to also have equipment transmitting interference on those frequencies.

7 Likes

BeechTalk.com • BT - First "Real" Missed Approach Today

16 Likes

As my uncle used to say, "Ill eagle is a sick bird!’

6 Likes

With such a short fuse, he must have exerted every molecule in his body in his apparently successful effort to not explode on stage. Considering his propensity for angrily laying on blame when things don’t go right, I can’t imagine that no-one on his staff had to pay a price.

6 Likes

Always be good to those who are running sound.

Disclaimer:
My BF was a sound man for many years.

4 Likes