Roy Moore stuck in teens

image http://orig12.deviantart.net/97e0/f/2015/220/3/0/why_not_both_by_gold94chica-d94qnqs.png

8 Likes

I was offline, thanks for picking up the slack with this one. Well done!

You and I are guests, so not only need to adhere to the rules (by virtue of politeness if nothing else), but are rightly at the mercy of our hosts as to how those rules are to be interpreted. @beschizza is one of our hosts, and so has more latitude as to how to interpret the rules.

2 Likes

Are you disappointed in BoingBoing?

7 Likes

Or a few lashes! My veterinary (and twisted mind) immediately went to “like a knotted dog?” “HOLYFUCKINGMINDBLEACH!!!”

(as I vomit in my mouth a bit…)

1 Like

No.
(hope your question was not sarcastic).
I enjoy the articles immensely - a panoply of lovely feature writing, by a diverse group of wickedly inventive and intelligent writers. Couldn’t be better.
If I’m disappointed in anything it is myself, as I find I am too old to not give a shit when I have a disagreement about some damn meaningless thing, and feel a compulsion to respond when it serves no purpose.
I’d like to apologize to everyone, all of you, for whatever I am at fault for. If I were smarter, I would be more aware of what that is.

2 Likes

Hey! I actually got that!

1 Like

It’s a bit of an inside joke. For a while we had a google doc going listing all the people who said they were “disappointed in boingboing” and why.

6 Likes

That was my first thought as well, and it took scrolling down the thread to remember what Roy Moore was infamous for. Eesh.

2 Likes

man, this sure does illustrate the incumbent/lodged tick effect. Moore only lost his last reelection campaign by a hair, now that he’s out, he all of a sudden doing that poorly? The facts haven’t changed, and the coverage ended basically a week after his loss…

1 Like

Now that he’s out, some of the assholes who supported him are free to finally have an apparent attack of conscience. The Republinazi party is riddled with mouth-breathers whose entire ability to argue politics is limited to grunting “'Murica!”. These cretins will follow the party line straight to hell regardless of sense, rationality, morality, ethics, manners, or simple human decency, because they are the kind of worthless anti-intellectual morons who value loyalty to party above loyalty to country or loyalty to the human race. Now that unthinking knee-jerk support of a man they know damn good and well is a soulless child molester doesn’t matter, they are free to pretend they don’t like child molesters.

2 Likes

4N8k

2 Likes

Moore was never the incumbent senator. He was on the state supreme court and was running for the seat vacated by Jeff Sessions. I’d wager if he had been the incumbent he would not have lost, sadly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.