Loser Roy Moore refuses to concede

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/12/13/loser-roy-moore-refuses-to-con.html

1 Like

So…

Infamous child predator Roy Moore says only God is going to declare the real winner of last night’s election,

Yeah, good, so Moore’s post political career job description will be “waiting for god”.

Hopefully the last we ever see of this piece of shit.

9 Likes

Roy Moore is refusing to concede the election and he’s hanging around voting booths at the mall, asking teenage girls to vote for him.

8 Likes

The loss is still too young for him to let go.

24 Likes

ezgif-5-1281dc7786

5 Likes

Whaddaya know. He actually DID have a tiny scrap of dignity left to lose.

21 Likes

Roy Moore Senator of Alabama by the Grace of God

1 Like

I think that his refused concession is being timed to coincide with the tax and budget bills now working their way through congress.

The Republicans don’t want to give up their 52-seat lead in the Senate just yet.

2 Likes

Ah, the republicans. Always trying to steal from the will of the people. What with their literally unprecedented denial of Obama’s legitimate supreme court appointment.

What a bunch of unethical fucking losers who keep breaking the law so they can manage to hold onto the slimmest of majorities. I hope they all choke on their spite.

16 Likes

As seen around the internets…
Don’t feel too bad for Roy Moore! Even though he lost, he got to come in a little behind.

2 Likes

Or is the caption here “By the grace of Christ, what an asshole I am”?

1 Like

Hannukah, Christmas, God is a busy man right now.

2 Likes

“Loser Roy Moore refuses to concede”

This is the furthest thing from news, ever. This is a defining personality trait for the man.

Time to leave the food court Roy, they don’t want you in Hot Topic anymoore.

3 Likes

late stage capitalism

3 Likes

I’d love to see him play this to it’s logical conclusion and show up at Doug Jone’s swearing in ceremony and demand to be sworn in.

5 Likes

“But my Bible is bigger than his!”

Roy Moore has issued a new statement refusing to concede the election: a four-minute video about
abortion, same-sex marriage, school prayer, sodomy, and “the right of a man to claim to be a woman and vice versa.”

“We are indeed in a struggle to preserve our republic, our civilization and our religion and to set free a suffering humanity, Today, we no longer recognize the universal truth that God is the author of our life and liberty. Abortion, sodomy and materialism have taken the place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. We have stopped prayer in our schools, we have killed over 60 million of our unborn children. We have redefined marriage and destroyed the basis of family, which is the building block of our country. Our borders are not secure. Our economy is faltering under an enormous national debt. We have a huge drug problem. We have even begun to recognize the right of a man to claim to be a woman, and vice versa. We have allowed Judges and justices to rule over our Constitution*, and we have become slaves to their tyranny. Immorality sweeps over our land.”

*Roy Moore is referring to Roy Moore, an Alabama judge who was twice fired because he refused to obey the law.

2 Likes

“We have stopped prayer in our schools,” Moore said in his statement. “We have killed over 60 million of our unborn children. We have redefined marriage and destroyed the basis of family, which is the building block of our country. Our borders are not secure. Our economy is faltering under an enormous national debt. We have a huge drug problem. We have even begun to recognize the right of a man to claim to be a woman, and vice versa. We have allowed Judges and justices to rule over our Constitution, and we have become slaves to their tyranny. Immorality sweeps over our land.”

• Stopped prayer in our schools - yeah, for like 50 years. #notnews
  • We have killed over 60 million of our unborn children - I wish we had started with you
  • We have redefined marriage - Good!
  • Destroyed the basis of family - What does this even mean?
  • [Family] which is the building block of our country - No it isn’t.
  • Our borders are not secure - That’s ok, because people don’t want to come here anymore thanks to your kind
  • Our economy is faltering - But your buddy Trump says the economy is the best ever. Which is it?
  • Enormous national debt - Which your favorite tax plan will add another $1tn+ to?
  • We have a huge drug problem - Enabled by your friends in the pharma industry, and which your buddy Trump has only paid lip service to
  • We have even begun to recognize the right of a man to claim to be a woman, and vice versa - Good!
  • We have allowed judges and justices to rule over our Constitution - Good! The Constitution was always intended to be a living document, or maybe you forgot everything you learned in school
  • Immorality sweeps over our land - I’m sorry progress threatens you so much
2 Likes

Waving an envelope with God’s write-in vote.

2 Likes