Rudy Giuliani forced to sell NYC and Florida homes to pay election workers he defamed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/31/rudy-giuliani-forced-to-sell-nyc-and-florida-homes-to-pay-election-workers-he-defamed.html

15 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

41 Likes

Sad Oh No GIF by BrownSugarApp

8 Likes

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

Chris Evans Oops GIF

26 Likes

24 Likes

Poor Rudy, with no other home or job, will now have to subsist on the billy goats who fall off of his bridge.

29 Likes

Now, now. We don’t resort to look shaming or name calling here.

What did bridge trollies ever do to you?

17 Likes

The real estate listings don’t describe the number of bedrooms, just the number of rafters and dirt-filled boxes.

20 Likes

So when (not if) Rudy breaks the agreement and says something about them engaging in wrongdoing with respect to the election, can the judge smack him down in this case or do they have to file another separate suit against him?

15 Likes

16 Likes

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

19 Likes

Hey, remember a couple weeks ago when this trash tried to file for bankruptcy and the judge literally laughed it out of court?
Guess this is why…

13 Likes

As someone who played the Big Billy Goat in the Kindergarten play, I don’t trust bridge trollies!

8 Likes

Dude, that was Giuliani subbing for the day. The trollies might be grumpy, but it’s all good.

9 Likes

If Colin Farrell hadn’t scored the part, Rudy would have made a GREAT Penguin. Maybe a bit too method though.

10 Likes

Life imitates art. Rudy threw his life away for a cosplay.

8 Likes

I thought we all agreed that Roger Stone was the Republican Penguin cosplayer, and Rudy was Nosferatu?

IMG_1986

29 Likes

Won’t someone post that “Ha Ha Ha, aHah, Ha Ha” gif?

6 Likes

I came here to do this.

20 Likes

Kind of them not to take his landscaping business.

14 Likes