Rudy Giuliani's NYC home up for sale for $6.5m--perfect timing after losing a defamation lawsuit

Originally published at: Rudy Giuliani's NYC home up for sale for $6.5m–perfect timing after losing a defamation lawsuit | Boing Boing

7 Likes

12 Likes

$57k phone bill??

Ukraine, Moscow and some old 1-900 phone sex lines maybe? :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Do they not still have 900 number sex lines?
jayne mansfield flirting GIF

2 Likes

He may be trying to convert his real estate into something more liquid that he can then fraudulently convey before declaring bankruptcy to avoid the judgment. He is probably smarter than Alex Jones when it comes to hiding assets, though.

8 Likes

Trump calling him collect while Giuliani was his lawyer?

4 Likes

$6.500,000 buys you a home saturated with, almost defined by, the smell of aging Rudy Giuliani. Stop there and let your imagination roam.

5 Likes

Ass dialling?

5 Likes

$57,000 would get you like a life time supply for phone service from Mint Mobile.

3 Likes

What would you bet The Donald is making him Rudy return his calls on his 1-800 fundraising hotline? Also, Mr. Giuliani is not very good with directions (see below) and I’ll bet those roaming charges are really adding up. :grin:

(Four Seasons Total Landscaping; stay classy, Rudy. :laughing:)

3 Likes

Let us pity Giuliani, who is the real victim here, not his creditors.

8 Likes

That’s a lot of calls to Ukraine asking them to find dirt on Hunter Biden.

9 Likes

This is just the butt dialing we know of, because it was a reporter on the other end.

ETA: given his tech savvy, maybe he has a pay cell phone that runs on quarters.

4 Likes

There isn’t enough sage in the world to smudge that place clean, in either a spiritual or an olfactory sense.

8 Likes

Makes me wonder if the listing agent is getting overrun with viewing appointments just so people can see the place…and, I guess, smell it?

3 Likes

From another article linked within:

“There are a lot of bills that he’s not paying: from a $57,000 phone bill to significantly more," the Russo Law attorney said

What’s this, pro bono work?

1 Like

I don’t wish homelessness or bankruptcy on anyone, but if I were forced to consign somebody to such a fate, Giuliani’s not a bad choice.

4 Likes

It isn’t a simple thing for Giuliani to just pick up and move. By Stoker rules he first has to contract someone to ship several crates of soil from his native land so he has a place to sleep.

5 Likes

Once again, I bemoan the lack of a ‘vomit’ reaction emoji.

5 Likes

Maybe someone claiming to be the ghost of Hugo Chavez keeps calling him collect with new insights.