Rudy Giuliani tells Hillary to "Take it and f.... stuff it up your... I didn't say it!"

I’m not convinced. Could be anyone behind that mask.

4 Likes

Do you think he was going to say “pussy”?

I think he was going to say “pussy”.

3 Likes

Gee, what a class act, I mean ass hat.

8 Likes
21 Likes

Is… is Rush Limbaugh mocking the entire concept of sexual consent?

26 Likes

13 Likes

The TEAGOP circus is in town, get some popcorn!

3 Likes

This is the same man who took the discovery of water on Mars and made a tribalistic marker out of denying it, because “leftist science”. He’s not necessarily denigrating sexual consent on its own merits (although it would not surprise me at all to find that he finds the concept laughable/mockable in his private views), but, as he isn’t so much for any principle as he is against the principles held by liberals, it basically boils down to this:
A: Leftists are deeply concerned by the whole idea of “consent” in sexual acts.
B: I, Rush Limbaugh, am reflexively against anything that a leftist is concerned about.
C: I am therefore against the very concept of sexual consent.

While not a formal proof or anything more than a summary, I think that that’s what’s going on there in Rush’s head.

18 Likes

It’s also the magic that turns “slavery” into “volunteer work” and “theft” into “gifts.” Oh, those wacky liberals and their double standards!

36 Likes

For whatever he’s been promised in return for supporting Douche-lini, of course.

If you take a good look at all the “high profile” people who are backing him, they’re pretty much all people who can be easily bought:

Long since ‘has-been’ celebs, never-were celebs {cough} Omarosa {cough}, corrupt politicians who are not worried about getting reelected next term, opportunistic douchebags in general…

6 Likes

Well, this is a shock:

15 Likes

I don’t know, I’d be really shocked if it were only two.

14 Likes

I’m kind of confused. Giuliani seems to be auditioning for a role I thought was filled already. If he’d just been doing it lately, I’d wonder if it was a sign Pence was going to quit but Giuliani has been doing it for awhile.

14 Likes

I’m completely overwhelmed by the potential snarky replies to this.

Thank you!

7 Likes

Donald Trump inappropriately touched my eardrums.

6 Likes

Nah, Free Bird wasn’t a one hit wonder. 9/11 is more like his high school football championship that nobody cares about twenty years later and even the bartender at the local dive is tired of hearing the story. But there’s always one drunk out there (the Republican Party) that wants to hear the “inspiring” story of how he…did something when bad stuff happened? What did he do again? I only remember photo-ops.

It looks like Kate McKinnon to me.

10 Likes

Wow, that Ghoul-iani is not one to mince words!

6 Likes

No, not an Onion article.

11 Likes

Big words from a guy who used to run a town that smells like hot garbage all summer long.

6 Likes

But it’s Ellen!