Rush Limbaugh dead at 70

Well, what’s the temperature of empty space?

6 Likes

:partying_face:

20 Likes

tenor

17 Likes

Instagram Fighting GIF by Holly Logan

39 Likes

An asshole to the last. Good riddance.

30 Likes

GOOD. One less toxic heaving asshole in the world.

27 Likes

:cool:

17 Likes

Bless his heart! And his lungs for helping him along.

30 Likes

Thoughts and you know whats.

26 Likes

Man, I try not to rejoice in anyone’s demise, but some people make it really hard to adhere to that policy.

33 Likes

I’m always loathe to express happiness at anybody’s death, no matter how reprehensible I find them, but this man is one of a handful of people upon whose graves I would (and perhaps someday will) dance gleefully.

12 Likes

It’s about goddamn time. It’s also about 5 years later than would have been convenient.

24 Likes
21 Likes

I think Rush Limbaugh did his public service by (inadvertently) exposing the toxic players for who they are.

5 Likes

I try hard not to speak ill of the dead. …

22 Likes

And nothing of value was lost…

17 Likes

Hey, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

5 Likes
35 Likes

The world is a better place without someone who spent his life trying to make it a worse one.

46 Likes

He created a whole lot of those, rather than expose them. He made it safe for people to attack one’s political rivals with some of the worst, dehumanizing language that a whole host of copycats made their careers on, which pushed the GOP to the far right.

He provide exactly zero public services, in other words. He helped make the world a worse, less kind place and there is a directly line between his radio show and the rise of Trumpism, in fact.

Unfortunately, the damage is already done.

33 Likes