Russia foreign minister: Hitler was descended from Jews and Jews are the worst anti-semites

Originally published at: Russia foreign minister: Hitler was descended from Jews and Jews are the worst anti-semites | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Fucking :ru: Nazis

25 Likes

Russian government proving that you can always go lower.
Also, I wholly expect this to crop up in Hungarian state propaganda in the coming days.

31 Likes

“Jews are the worst anti-Semites!”
“Say what?”
“You’ve heard of ‘self-hating Jews’, haven’t you?”
“Uh … I guess.”
“Well, there you are then! They’re so anti-Semitic they even hate themselves!”

17 Likes

“Jews are bad because Hitler was a Jew.”

It’s like some ouroboros/human-centipede hybrid.

26 Likes

Perhaps they’ll connect George Soros to Hitler.

14 Likes

When a right-wing populist regime’s military ambitions and economy are in trouble, it’s only a matter of time before it starts trafficking openly in anti-Semitic lies and canards. The Putin autocracy, with its programme of the “self-cleansing of society” is no exception. If – as is likely – there is no apology for this toad’s statement, Russia is going to be an even more difficult place to be Jewish in the near future.

They’ve already tried, along with other fascists around the world.

27 Likes

Hmm - I think I fell prey to the rumor/urban legend Hitler had Jewish blood. Good to clear that up.

13 Likes

Bullies still havent changed. Attack, blame the victim, attack again, laugh. Bullies never back down until someone lands a punch square on their nose. Please, someone, anyone, punch this regime in the friggin’ nose already.

12 Likes

Guess that’s Tucker’s next talking point.

9 Likes
21 Likes

Going from punk (And another thing, Motherhood really let me down! Vodka causes cancer! It’s 2020 and my crash space doesn’t have fractal walls! Progress is about finding the stops!) to ensemble band instead of military org. could work out well for them. Ham backing up and plentink climbing peas! Division simply reads directions bombastically. They are descended from Pazuzzinites you see.

13 Likes

Your propaganda doesn’t have to be true… but it should, at least, be self consistent. Seriously, this is just sloppy. To much Vodka?

9 Likes

dungeons and dragons middle finger GIF by Alpha

13 Likes

fify

12 Likes

Funny, I’d say that the most ardent anti-Semites are usually Nazis.

(Case in point :arrow_up: )

21 Likes

When Lavrov meets his maker, I hope it’s in the most tortuous and painful way possible. Asshole.

11 Likes

Sergei Lavrov is descended from a primitive primate, making him ineligible to comment on the ancestry of anybody else.

2 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by NETFLIX

8 Likes

Ah, we’re now at the “the Jews are the real Nazis” stage of fascist propaganda… All the dumbest bits of the right-wing culture war rhetoric have been getting dumber versions in the fascist culture war, and I’ve been wondering how “pointing out racism makes you the real racist/non-white people are the real racists” was going to evolve to be even dumber.

15 Likes