Russian doctors "puzzled" over symptoms of Putin critic in a life-threatening coma

The traceable part is a feature, not a bug. It sends a message.

9 Likes

Guarantee Donny will ask Putin for a supply.

4 Likes

Puzzled over his symptoms? Like, “Why is this guy still alive?”

14 Likes

I think Trump would love to have this kind of reach, to kill anyone and with deniability.

4 Likes

Different symptoms. Looks like they’re trying something different.

1 Like

“…Russian president Vladimir Putin, however, quickly silenced critics by taking off his shirt.”

2 Likes

“That’s why we invented Snickers CRISPR.”

3 Likes

I’m betting that these Russian Doctors know well enough to stay “puzzled”, and have likely been warned that it would be very unfortunate if this unknown and very puzzling disease were to spread to their families.

8 Likes

Polonium enema, perhaps?

2 Likes

The Kremlin’s spokesman, Dmitri S. Peskov, told reporters Monday that the description was “unacceptable, insulting.”

I don’t get why Putin feels the need to pretend. It’s futile, no one believes it, why not just own it? “You’re god damned right I’m a killer, so don’t anybody fuck with me.” His supporters would eat it up and his detractors would be in exactly the same place they are now.

But “on notice.”

5 Likes

Not really needed, though. Its even better without traceability: more people will notice, and discuss it on the interwebz. Everybody will hear about it, and it won’t put off a single one of your own. They will just shrug it off as propaganda. Also, no one on a diplomatic level will accuse you openly of any wrongdoing.

Also, radioactivity and stuff are thought to be inherently evil in many parts of the world - and you won’t want to be associated with evil, openly.

1 Like

I believe the diagnosis that the doctors are looking for is slowly progressive organ failure.

4 Likes

It’s a supervirus or maybe bacterial infection, genetically tailored to be only deadly to one specific person. It’s based on common cold or some benign bacteria that can’t be detected unless you know what to look for. This has “CIA black op” written all over it. Kara-Murza was a CIA subcontractor engineering a regime change operation in Russia. He failed to deliver and was silenced because by this point he knew too much.

They all decided that it must be Lupus…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Russian government home of aggressive charges and extended stays in Siberia, where you eventually ‘accept’ what you did was ‘wrong’ after they break you.
Also home of very aggressive organised crime. Often mid or low level government take different routes when their individual patch is threatened, often especially aggressive if they are pilfering from their superiors.
Russian government, extended harsh custodial sentences on questionable charges, Russian organised crime, you die, unless you are specifically protected by elements of government security.

I’m just so suuuuuuper psyched that Putin is the guy our president is best buddies with :anguished:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.