Russian "meat magnate" who criticized Putin dies in fall from hotel window

Originally published at: Russian "meat magnate" who criticized Putin dies in fall from hotel window | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Meat Magnate now just meat.

26 Likes

Meat is murder?

20 Likes

So how many Russian businessmen or politicians have died in the past couple of years in hotels, often by falling out of windows or down stairs? It’s gotta be nearing a dozen by now.

15 Likes

Is many whoopsies!

16 Likes

Is Putin beating his meat?

10 Likes

Russia must review the safety standards and regulations immediately. These windows are Very dangerous

23 Likes

Now, a fly magnet? :nauseated_face:

An unnamed police official told India’s NDTV news outlet they suspected that he took his own life after becoming depressed about the death of his friend, who was found dead in the same hotel.

Weird that he would “choose” to stay at a hotel where a friend killed themselves? What was his room number 237? (Edit for added “o”)

@MonkeyT12 I feel sorry for the cleaners.

Maybe, like the Overton Window, they keep moving to the right?

17 Likes

This is not sustainable. At this rate, by this time next year Russia will be close to running out of oligarchs. And then what?

23 Likes

But you see, in Russia windows are freedom portals.

19 Likes

Now i learnt It happened in Índia. Maybe these guys are experiencing an epidemic of bad luck. They are in a dire need of a mãe de santo tô protect them.

9 Likes

The circumstances of the Sausage King’s demise certainly do raise eyebrows.

23 Likes
19 Likes

Sesame Street Reaction GIF by ProBit Global

17 Likes

You say that now - but don’t cry on my shoulder when you want one for Christmas next year and there aren’t any left.

20 Likes

@beschizza Don’t you think it’s a bit “problematic” to post hideous pics celebrating a dictatorship’s latest murders? Even if the guys deserved it in plenty of other ways?

1 Like

Where?? I want some!

17 Likes

Come to think of it, it is kinda ironic that so far no Russian oligarch fell from a window in Prague.

12 Likes

first time GIF

28 Likes

Oh come one. Hardly anyone looks good in their passport pictures.

20 Likes