Russian state TV is now coming right out and saying it: "our partner Trump"

Originally published at: Russian state TV is now coming right out and saying it: "our partner Trump" | Boing Boing

7 Likes

21 Likes
9 Likes

First of all, this fascist arsehole Popov obviously doesn’t understand the concept of “regular and peaceful transfers of power”, which are essentially orderly and predictable and legitimate “coups” that allow for changes of regime/government. The only people in the U.S. who share his desire for an early regime change are insurrectionists.

At least he’s honest about how Biff is the partner of his own kleptocratic and authoritarian regime (with its sham transfers of power) and how they helped him in 2016.

27 Likes

Do they still do fake tan in red?

4 Likes

For once the Russian media is fair and accurate.

16 Likes

23 Likes

-sigh-

18 Likes

Then fucking emigrate. Get the hell out of our country already and go become a fucking Russian. They never would, the cowards. There aren’t so many old men alive in Russia after all.

26 Likes

Color no one surprised.

3 Likes

Donald Trump, agent of P.U.T.I.N.

What does P.U.T.I.N. stand for? I haven’t decided, but I’m guessing the N is for Nazi.

11 Likes

8 Likes

So these two gentlemen are, in fact, enemies of the United States? I seem to recall taking an oath at some point about opposing all enemies of the US, “foreign and domestic.” Furthermore, I was never actually relieved of that oath.

What to do, what to do …

12 Likes

and to again help our partner Trump

Who knew? (Oh, wait…)

Predatory Ukrainian Trespasser Is Nazi?

5 Likes

Predatory Ukranian Tresspasser Inculpates Nazis?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Wait, did Joe fork over Hunter’s ill gotten gain, or his own mayor of Moscow’s booty to get them to say this?!!

:crazy_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.