Sales of caffeinated wine surge after Catholics denounce Protestant-themed marketing

6/1/2021

2 Likes

45-47

45th and 47th president

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s not US format, so probably 1621 for magats. I probably would’ve got it if it was the full 0 filled, but not doing that in a 4-digit PIN.

1 Like

I had 1621 first but overthunk it and flipped it.

4547 shirts are available everywhere.

1 Like

I imagine, without ever having looked it up, that the fact that Guillaume d’Orange was a hostage in what is now the Netherlands but whose home kingdom, Orange, contains Avignon would be relevant.

And Chateauneuf du Pape I think (and yes, the Pape on the end there is pope. Which one I don’t know.)

1 Like

There was also a scene in Die Känguru-Chroniken where they open the neo-nazi’s safe using the code 1933

3 Likes

I mean, they were clearly winking while saying that

2 Likes

Sadly, this absolutely tracks that there’s a sizeable market of people whose main problem with Buckie is not its taste, nor it’s reputation as “commotion lotion”, “wreck the hoose juice” or “a bottle of ‘what the fuck are you looking at?’” but the fact that being made by monks makes it a bit too catholic for them.

Substance abuse, violence and sectarianism - this stuff is basically south west Scotland’s problems in a bottle.

4 Likes

I don’t drink at all but I kinda want a bottle just for display.

Also that the Nine Years’ War was basically Louis XIV vs literally everyone else.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.