Sara Netanyahu charged with fraud

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/21/sara-netanyahu-charged-with-fr.html

6 Likes

Investigating if prime M equals minster seems like a waste of money

6 Likes

download

12 Likes

Go and figure, there’s fraud within a political party that American conservatives regularly conflate with Israel as a whole.

11 Likes

For all intents and purposes, the party that conservative Americans (mostly evangelicals) conflate with Israel as a whole is Israel as a whole to them. The only legitimate Israel is a zionist theocracy that eradicates the “threat” of Muslims generally and Palestinians specifically. It is nothing short of the last defense of the promised land to them.

Of course, when the chips fall, their inherent antisemitism will manifest in the final great holy war when they realize that the Jews don’t “accept” Christ as the messiah. Kind of like the inevitable standoff between imperial Japan and Nazi Germany if that madness had been allowed to play out.

11 Likes

Free meals in prison too.

7 Likes

Exactly right.

• US backs Israel with money, weapons and blind eye to human rights violations.
  • Israel protects holy land from brown people
  • Christian Conservatives actively try to get to end times
  • Rich Christian Conservatives swoop in, handle the jews with their private security forces, take over the holy land and ride the golden chariot to heaven, deftly passing through the eye of a needle on the way
14 Likes

But who will cook dinner for BiBi?

2 Likes

It’s the new math.

3 Likes

“Police have been investigating the prime minister for fraud, bribery, and breach of trust, and say they have enough evidence to indict him.”

… uh… what’s the hold up?

6 Likes

$100,000 on hallucinatory meals?

She is The Pan!

2 Likes

“Your Honor, my client is in no way a lewd, crude, rude, bag of pre-chewed food…dude”

3 Likes

Probably wanting to see if they can flip the wife?

2 Likes

“Hah! Amateur,” muttered Scott Pruitt as he adjusted his butt in his first class seat.

9 Likes

that sounds like the backstory to an Indiana Jones movie.

3 Likes

But I am still going to call your client a colostomy bag.

1 Like

Bibi is Prime Minister; she’s Prime Rib-ister.

I am sure it was a typo but I am still going to use prime M=minister from now on

2 Likes

“But ma’am, my entire legal strategy is based on proving you’re a dork.”

2 Likes

None of that really matters.

All that Christians here want is to set the stage for the battle at Armageddon. Keeping Israel in existence, strong enough for a fight, and with plenty of enemies that want to destroy them is exactly where they want them.

Once that prophesied battle takes place, Jesus makes his second coming at which point all the good little Christians get to go directly to heaven without passing Go or collecting $200.

4 Likes