Sassy Trump: "On Many Sides"

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/08/14/sassy-trump-on-many-sides.html

2 Likes

22 Likes

10 Likes

I don’t like Donald Trump.

13 Likes

So today Trump condemns White Supremacists and Nazis but still employs them on on his staff, Bannon and Gorka. The statement he gave while squinting off into the distance at what I assume was a teleprompter reminded me of a child being forced to read something they didn’t really believe.

16 Likes

It looked like a hostage tape to me.

14 Likes

I love that! Did you make? May I borrow???

3 Likes

The interwebs built it, and we may use it, and often…

4 Likes

Not many Presidents could make threatening nuclear war the second worst thing they did in a week.

12 Likes

Or a US prisoner in North Vietnam.

3 Likes

It’s the hypocrisy of the “On Many Sides” quote that bothers me. Was there an Anti-Fascist homicidal manic at the rally that only President Trump and his staff saw? The White House should release that footage to Law Enforcement.

5 Likes

He seems to be blinking at really odd intervals. I’ve tried transliterating it into Morse code but it just comes out as some kind of number cipher that doesn’t seem to mean anything - “1488”.

4 Likes

Whoah buddy, getting a little crude and crass there wouldn’t you say? /s

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.