Satan emerges from anus during gay sex

Oh man, it´s called prolapse, not Satan!

Get your facts straight!

6 Likes

It’s always interesting how ineffective the contemporary monotheisms have been at tamping down the assorted strains of Manichean, sympathetic-magic, and just-plain-ripped-from-AD&D stuff that they allegedly don’t believe in anymore.

Doing a convincing Satan, in the presence of an ominipotent God, without either Manichean or Gnostic tendencies is tricky enough; and then here is this guy asserting that extra-demonic butt demons can come into existence if, and apparently only if, a specialized ritual involving the genitalia of a specific primate species is conducted.

Why don’t they spend more time worrying about the sorts of demons that break through the fabric of reality every time some ghastly insect employs traumatic insemination, or one of those fish that changes its sex according to local supply and demand does so and spawns a crop of slimy demon-piscids?

9 Likes

Silly, that’s where lawyers come from.

… ohhhhhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

OK, so he spent a few years serving as the bad example that other conservatives could point at, and now he supposedly has a better job. (Not that I’m insinuating a long-term conspiracy or anything. Wouldn’t want to suggest that.)

Satan or Carrot Top? The devil is in the details.

Reminds me of an old Joke:
Jokes - Don’t Fart in Bed

3 Likes

I’m sorry… straight white lady here… but I heard that the emergence of the Satan-anus was half the fun? Am I wrong in believing that?

3 Likes

Hmm, seems like that really shouldn’t be a barrier toward first hand experience… Unless it’s only the gay part, not the anal sex that brings in the demon, in which case, seems like a lesbian derived anal sex encounter would count so, you and a very understanding lady friend and some rather easy to locate equipment could… Well, unless it requires actual human bits, but, then we’re back where we started, that straight anal sex would be sufficient for summoning. Possibly something very particular unique to gay men’s asses? Would it still work if he was being pegged? How bout if it was a straight guy who was questioning things?

I think an exhaustive (no pun intended) study of all possible permutations is in order. I can sense my (ig)noble prize now! “Methods and use of human anal copulation in supernatural entity summoning”.

(Edit to note: Best. Grant application. EVER)

9 Likes
I went to his web site to see what hilarity might reside there. Discovered that's he's written a book titled, I kid you not, *Swallowed by Satan*.
6 Likes

Wait… hold on, there… ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT STRAIGHT PEOPLE CAN HAVE ANAL SEX TOO!!! :wink:

3 Likes

Are we sure this guy isn’t a performance artist?

6 Likes

That’s a pretty goddamn (pun INTENDED) impressive performance. Puts Tijuana and Havana to shame!

(Jonny Ola told me about this place where, No joke, two dudes fuck, then DEMONS come out of their asses!)

2 Likes

I feel really bad for this guy. He own personal problems, a traumatic event, a society that treats homosexuals as ‘the other’, and a predominately christian theology formed the perfect storm of fucking some poor guy up.

3 Likes

[quote=“Mindysan33, post:30, topic:41767, full:true”]
Wait… hold on, there… ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT STRAIGHT PEOPLE CAN HAVE ANAL SEX TOO!!!
[/quote]

4 Likes

Okay, so he’s had his anus sewn shut since stopping the gay sex, and gay sex gave birth to demons…

Putting these two facts together I’m understanding that he was constipated for the first however many year of his life?

4 Likes

Also the premise of the Eric Powell Goon one-shot Satan’s Sodomy Baby (AKA Satan’s $@#%* Baby for nervous comic shop owners).

2 Likes

How many Christian denominations (sects, schisms, whatever) really claim to not believe in magic? Or “magic(k)”? It seems to me that taking magic off the table puts many of their other beliefs into question, so it’s better for them if nobody questions things like Harry Potter/AD&D spells summoning demons, water turning into wine/wine turning into blood, or the use of beans to remove warts. Call bullshit on one brick, the rest of the edifice gets shaky.

1 Like

did you cop the name of his youtube account?

8 Likes

Sounds like a death metal band. “We’re Emergence of the Satan-Anus…but we’re thinking of changing the name.”

Well played sir, well played.