Satan emerges from anus during gay sex

More evidence for my “performance art” theory…

Ah, I do love the Fortean Times.

The Brits really are second to none when it comes to dryly funny article summaries.

1 Like

6 Likes

That’s not this guy’s Youtube account, so he’s still probably legit, but it is a pretty damn funny name.

1 Like

Gotta watch that again. Always thought that Legend was way underrated. Tangerine Dream does the music, too! And Cruise actually looks his right hight :slight_smile:

Demons in my butt? Cool!

I’m going to resist the temptation to revive the Samwell post.

2 Likes

it seems to me that if you believe in the devil then of course you would believe in god and jesus but where does it end? virgin birth, angels, saints, martyrs, sprites, pixies, trolls, leprechauns, satyrs, ghosts, goblins, santa claus, the easter bunny, to name a few? grow up and disregard your beliefs in magic, myth, and mysteries.

Awesomeness. Sheer awesomeness.

Um, that would imply that they’re aware of the sheer weirdness of non-human reproductive acts. Also, some understanding of basic science.

How about jellyfish that revert to an earlier life phase and avoid the whole life/death thing? Is it only ok if they do it in a cave and take three days? Otherwise, jellyfish demons?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that this was one of the plot-lines within “Ed the Happy Clown”.

SAMPLE. HEAVEN.

Holy crap, I’ve got an entire album’s worth of vocal clips out of this one lone video.

1 Like

It must have been pretty deep penetration.

I knew I should have checked the comments before searching for “Satan’s Sodomy Baby” on my work computer!

Correlation is not causation! This is not even correlation - it is just an observation based on personal experience, and probably subject to observer bias. If he wants to make his point properly, he must repeat the conditions a statistically significant number of times, and record the results properly each time.

1 Like

If people are to disregard belief, where does it end? What if you believe that people should have the right to express their gender preference with each other? Can it be proven that society is better off? Should it have to be proven? Can it be believed?

There is a very good chance we don’t mean the same thing by belief, proof or knowledge anyway, but if someone says we should stop believing in magic, it doesn’t feel like “can’t we believe that people have a right to express their gender preference” is a fair rebuttal. I don’t think that’s magic, and you swap that out for something that is magic, like say, “the Gods of Olympus” then the questions you ask aren’t really very difficulty to answer.

3 Likes

This situation throws a real monkey-wrench in the scientific process.

When someone is persecuted they often lash back indiscriminately. I’m not immune to this.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.