Satanic Temple installed baby Baphomet display at Illinois Capitol building

70sshow-kelso-burn

5 Likes

It’s all about market share, really.

3 Likes

Years before they started worshipping Biff I took up the suggestion by someone to call them “Xtianists”. This reflects their view (still symbolised by the cross) being more about ideology than theology. This covers not only Evangelicals but also right-wing Catholics like Bill Donohue, the dried-out hatemongers within the LDS, and the Putin supporting Eastern Orthodox priests, among others

I reserve “Christians” for those who actually try to practise the New Testament’s message of loving the meek and the poor and the marginalised.

8 Likes

Who are really only a minority amongst catholics, but they have the weight of the Catholic establishment behind them.

I’ve come to the conclusion that the Catholic Church has only three main issues: criminalizing abortion, denying rights for gay people, and covering up pedophilia. Everything else is (quite literally) song and dance.

It’s not just their hundred year old Prophet, it’s these fresh faced young kids that do all their mission work. I’ve never seen a group of people be so superficially nice when the idea that all human life is worthy of respect is completely antithetical to their worldview. This is a religion for sociopaths.

Ew. Just, ew.

4 Likes
1 Like

A “Golden Calf”, of sorts.

9 Likes

Don’t shout, don’t cry
Don’t pout, even if you fry
Satan Clause is coming to town

I’ve been referring to them as Mammon worshippers for long before their latest obsession. It keeps it within the same mythology and really fits their actions quite nicely.

10 Likes

I call them ‘anti-Christ Christians’, for the same reason.

8 Likes

A Funko Pop would be a legitimately Satanic display

3 Likes

I love my Freddie Mercury and Mr. Rogers Funko Pop.

So far they haven’t tried to steal my soul.

:candle: If you already agree with their tenets… then you already have. :candle:
:wink:

3 Likes

Looks like they’re trying to roast Mr. Peanut before he emerges from his shell.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.