Satanic Temple sues elementary school which wouldn't let it run an After-School Satan club

The Satan Club would attract the most members. Who wouldn’t want to partake of the complimentary Devil’s Food Cake.

5 Likes

Hey, that’s a ripoff of the Gamera song!

1 Like

4 Likes

Sadly, this is not entirely a joke. An ex-girlfriend’s sister was a bit closer to her pastor and ex-nun parents and had enough good old Christian shame that it was only up the pooper for her until marriage.

Kind of weird to know that and attend family dinners with her sister, the parents, and her boyfriend…

4 Likes

That moronic praying coach reminded me of something my BF recently pointed out.

“What on Earth makes you think the same ‘god’ who allowed the fucking holocaust to happen will help you win a sportsball game?!”

9 Likes

Be careful who you ask that particular question to. Holocaust’s victims weren’t Christian…

Edited to add: Not necessarily this coach guy, but there are unfortunately people out there who can reconcile in their hearts a god who would bless their sports and allow the Holocaust.

I view people as people, not as their religion. Anyone who has a problem with that is the problem.

ETA: The holocaust affected more than one group of people.

8 Likes

““They already took God out of schools …”

But isn’t the problem that the wily God is still lurking in after-school programs?

3 Likes

…not to mention there was sposed to be no ‘god’ in public schools, ever.

You want ‘god’ in yr school? Send yr brats to parochial schools. That’s what they’re for.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.