Save 30% on the Titan cable and Titan loop charger bundle

[Read the post]

To save time, please see discussion under the 3 months old post hawking the same cable:

Six months old discussion on the same cable is here:

4 Likes

Might want to check store setup, i just get the following with firefox:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to store.boingboing.net. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. (Error code: sec_error_revoked_certificate)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

Typical useless puff. All I want to know about a cable is the resistance. I don’t care about it lasting for years if it won’t charge my device because it drops to much voltage.

This cable has no resistance*.

* when tested under controlled conditions at zero degrees kelvin. Your resistance, in actual use, may vary considerably. Please contact a physician if your resistance lasts over eight hours.

2 Likes

We had one of these for a short period of time. What happened (in our case) was that the strain that is removed from the cable is transferred to the really thin piece of silicon that holds the contacts. It actually INCREASED the strain at that point, because the cable itself is so stiff. So the silicon chunk broke off in the phone, and had to be pulled out with tweezers. Be careful when moving your phone/iPad when plugged in to this device.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.