Save OtherMichael the Lobster? CALL NOW

Are we talking 20 years or 80 years here? :wink:

1 Like

YES WE DID!!!

WHERE. HAVE YOU BEEN?!

(Apparently my body is invalid, according to @codinghorror. Tell that to my doctor.)

2 Likes

But in all seriousness, no you shouldnā€™t be banned. Perhaps an ever changing avatar, auto substitution of the word ā€˜theā€™ with ā€˜lobsterā€™, or changing all your posts to blink

(Holy FSM I want lobstah)

1 Like

Maybe if we all troll the trolls in a mean enough and rude enough way, we can ALL get multi-decade bans and go make our OWN BBS!!! All in favor?

7 Likes

If trolls troll the trolls, who trolls the trolls?

1 Like

I thought that was what this thread was?

For now on, we shall only post in this thread. The rest of this BBS is dead to usā€¦ fer decades!

3 Likes

If trollies trolley the trollies, who trollies the trollies?

10 Likes

See, I thought we were only voting on whether we wanted @OtherMichael banned for driving trollies trolliesā€¦

Also, is that like the buffalo sentence, Noam?

4 Likes

We have had this discussion before. Buffalo sauce

sauce

(No, never had that discussion (am I maNsplaining(PANTS!!!)))

2 Likes

I regret that I have no likes available, so here:

:heart:

2 Likes

I was in Texas on vacation! But donā€™t be surprised if I disappear sometimes when I get distracted by other shit, which I do a lot. I always come back, though! :smiley:

4 Likes

I thought that was the entire point of keeping the comments separated from the main posts.

1 Like

Now thereā€™s a war crime

1 Like

How come nobody ever wants me banned? This seems unfair.

4 Likes

Always the banned-maid, never the banned.

Alternatively, if we do all get the boot, we could call ourselves The Boys in the Banned. Plus girls wimmin.

2 Likes

Well, he does say some pretty shitty thingsā€¦

ā€¦but it agrees with the groupthink, so itā€™s okay. :smiley:

Just grousing over something Iā€¦uhā€¦probably shouldnā€™t go into because itā€™ll make someone realize, ā€œOh, hey, itā€™s that guy.ā€ The tl;dr is that I got banned for 20 years for a subordinating conjunction. OK, so a pattern of playing Devilā€™s Advocate, being That Guy who tries to spur the conversation past ā€œI agree.ā€ I know, it makes me a terrible person.

1 Like

What are some of the shitty things that I say?

Its the non-sequiters, man. the non sequiturs!!!

2 Likes

rule change

You are no longer a lobster.

You are now a coconut crab.

2 Likes

Ooh, I just got a phone call from The Authorities. Your upgrade application which you submitted has been approved.

You are now a xenomorph. Congratulations.

2 Likes