Save OtherMichael the Lobster? CALL NOW

The former life form who approved your upgrade to xenomorph has been… Sacked. In a manner of speaking.

Your separate application for upgrade to Eater of World’s has been approved though. Congratulations, and get out there little buddy.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that you have used the word “shit” in your posts, on more than one occasion. :hankey: Perhaps that’s it.

2 Likes

I sincerely apologize, but I am currently on sub-etha radio with The Authorities. It appears there was a mixup with the paperwork.

You have been upgraded to a sub galactic Black Hole, and also Soundgarden’s Black hole Sun nineties smash hit at the same time

Be sure to give a solid congrats from The Authorities to you and your family. You earned it, champ.

2 Likes

Came here for a gif of melting Barbie; was disappointed. Setting eat-coordinates for the North West coast…

Unfortunately the paperwork processing has taken longer than expected. In the mean time The Authorizes would like you to resume your normal form of a single Planck length till the issue is resolved.

1 Like

Yay, this brings me one spot closer to another Bingo!

1 Like

How come you’re not playing BASD2.0?

And now I’m wondering if I have you confused with someone else, or if it’s just that you post so goddamn much that I can’t find the examples I’m thinking of.

I still stick by what I say; sometimes I feel like somebody has to say “now wait a minute” when the supposedly accepted view seems shitty, but…hell, maybe it’s the wrong place, because some folks are just Always Right and getting what’s right, wrong, just gets a person kicked out of the club and then it’s no fun. Guess I’ll just go fix a mess of potatoes instead.

1 Like

Totes all about that. If there is something fundamental @OtherMichael and I share it is self awareness (and awful senses of humor). So unfortunately in the written word things can get lost. And frankly the wordplay we both use can be a bit obtuse.

But factually supported arguments with a dose of levity are the cure for any disagreement.

1 Like

3 Likes

Very, very nicely done.

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not. I like to think I’m not shitty and not an asshole, but I get angry like most other people, I post intemperately, and I let my absurdum fly far from being reduction ad. I have been banned in the past (don’t remember the reason, think it was throwing a large number of racial slurs in a post responding to somebody who had just used one).

I like to think this sometimes makes me think twice.

But that doesn’t spare me from screwing up, and I do - probably reluctantly, like most - appreciate getting called on it.

3 Likes

\Well being a dick, and a overflowing bag of dicks, are quite different.

Perhaps there is more than one facet (a.k.a. nuance) to your personality?

1 Like

that would be… knights of the round table.

2 Likes

You aren’t shitty, and while there have been a few things that have pissed me off, I consider you closest to an IRL friend here as can possibly be. We are two peas in a wacky pod.

3 Likes

Welcome to the devil’s advocate club! Rhetorical stuntpeople all!

1 Like

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 679 days. New replies are no longer allowed.