Scarlett Johansson treats a 12-year-old foster pitbull to a luxurious spa day on its way to a new home

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/12/scarlett-johansson-treats-a-12-year-old-foster-pitbull-to-a-luxurious-spa-day-and-the-doggo-finds-her-furever-home.html

4 Likes

Thank you for taking this pretty lady out to a spa day. I’m sure Ms. Johansson had a wonderful time. I’m also very, very happy you found a forever loving home. I wish I were rich enough to close all shelters down and provide loving homes to all our friends that live in shelters. Although I realize that shelters are necessary it breaks my heart when they look at people walking by, only to see that they aren’t stopping for them. I send all my love out to all that adopt and support our 4 paw friends

4 Likes

This is so cute! I posted over in the pets and animal pics thread, but our shelter is doing a sweet Valentine’s Day thing promoting taking a dog on a date. It’s so cute. You go pick them up in the morning, take them out for a walk or a drive thru or a Pet Co visit (they give you a list of ideas) then bring them back before closing time. It’s such a treat for everyone.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.