Schoolgirl-dragging cop fired

Could you post screenshots of the charts please?

Noscript says there’s no fewer than 11 domains that want to run scripts on my personal hardware in order to display that website, and I’d rather not lick that doorknob. I unblocked vox.com and vox-cdn.com, but that doesn’t display anything.

1 Like

Wow, you just described my boss in total detail. There’s far too may people like this.

1 Like

I’m sure he already has offers for work in Texas or Oklahoma. Thanks, Virginia!

2 Likes

I “like” this. But it’s a sickening idea, and a common occurrence. It’s an intolerable oversight, and the police need to nationally network to prevent cops who have a bad track record from being re-employed with them. It’d be a standard protocol. Not a federal takeover.

Unfortunately that’s the world we want to live in, but the actual world is a whole lot lamer on multiple levels.

Follow-up question: if all the people who want to live together band together and live in a commune, then why do communes always fail so spectacularly? I thought those were the people who wanted to get along? What am I missing?

2 Likes

School Police? In what sense do schools need armed law enforcement?

This is the only badge of office I have ever seen walking that thin blue line in school

Do communes always fail? It’s like saying that if I am not currently still with my high-school sweetheart, then that relationship was therefore a failure. It was a success at the time.

There are communes. They mostly get coverage in rich-hippie media, don’t they? I haven’t been to Powell’s in ages, I don’t know what rich hippies read these days.

Well there you go, Huffington Post. Shoulda known.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.