Science FTW

And oxymetazoline spray. That’s my go-to when I’m so blocked up I can’t even sleep.

2 Likes

3-5 days only. An addiction to that stuff is a bear to get over, and way easy to get into. Because, you know, it works.

7 Likes

Oh, believe me, I know. I’ve had to wean myself off it before.

1 Like
1 Like

This would be amazing!

16 Likes

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

8 Likes

Staggering. Can anyone confirm my guess that this could be used to eliminate allergic reactions as well?

6 Likes
7 Likes

That news seemed so promising that I expected to immediately find that “SciTechDaily” was some kind of rag taking the study out of context, but it looks to be legit. Crazy that hardly any other media outlets seem to be picking up on the story given the transformative potential of the treatment. If it works out it would be a truly life-changing thing for people suffering from entire categories of disease.

Which I guess brings me back to “am I missing something here?” Seems like it should be huge freaking news.

8 Likes

“Inverse vaccine” seems to pull up a bunch of reports.

https://www.google.com/search?q="inverse+vaccine"&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

6 Likes
10 Likes

@j9c posted on this on another thread. It would be incredibly exciting and wonderful if it pans out. Preliminary results, single study. Exciting but not ready for prime time just yet. But certainly worth watching!

9 Likes

OK, so this one makes me want to put a question mark after the thread title…

7 Likes

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2023-09-regeneration-spinal-cord-injuries-reverses.amp

7 Likes

A new type of vaccine developed by researchers at the University of Chicago’s Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering (PME) has shown in the lab setting that it can completely reverse autoimmune diseases like multiple sclerosis and type 1 diabetes — all without shutting down the rest of the immune system.

12 Likes
8 Likes

ezgif-3-3eecf7eebd

7 Likes

Literally:

10 Likes
8 Likes

The things that control fire and make loud noises that kill. I get it.

2 Likes