Public service announcements for happy mutants!

Continuing the discussion from Odd Stuff:

14 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

No guitar?

Harrumph.

1 Like

My youngest is autistic so this shit hits my very personally. Also, unlike most, the comment section is worth reading if you are interested in this area.

17 Likes

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/fda-should-pull-the-plug-on-thermography/

I will just add this as “FDA sucks again”

8 Likes
6 Likes

Headsup for those managing Windows 10 boxen: Microsoft has tweaked patching rules

ETA because of max-two-posts-in-a-row rule:

4 Likes
4 Likes

Travel plans for the summer?

8 Likes

Brain-Slug-Screenshot

7 Likes

I know, “processed foods are bad” is not news, but the reasons are news. Microbiome research is as close as we are likely to get to the Holy Grail of medicine.

12 Likes

I agree there’s a lot of promise there, but I’m afraid that the woo peddlers will use it as a fertile opportunity to spread more pseudoscience. Wait a second, they’re already doing that…

9 Likes

Oh lawsy yes. Every woo meister has a probiotic formulation guaranteed to cure your cancer, impotence and lumbago. As long as our understanding is so preliminary, there will be folks preying on the gullible, and profiting handsomely.

11 Likes

exciting days on the cancer treatment front. I’ll throw updates as I can.

14 Likes

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS CONCERNING AIRPORT PARKING:

Male PA Announcer : The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Female PA Announcer : The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

Male PA Announcer : The red zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a white zone.

Female PA Announcer : No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.

Male PA Announcer : The red zone has always been for loading.

Female PA Announcer : Don’t you tell me which zone is for loading, and which zone is for unloading.

Male PA Announcer : Look Betty, don’t start up with your white zone shit again. There’s just no stopping in a white zone.

Female PA Announcer : Oh really, Vernon? Why pretend, we both know perfectly well what this is about. You want me to have an abortion.

Male PA Announcer : It’s really the only sensible thing to do. If its done safely, therapeutically, there’s no danger involved.

12 Likes
2 Likes

Just another multidrug resistant killer bug to be aware of. Carry on.

13 Likes

Not a good couple days out west.

6 Likes

I hope that’s the last of them…

3 Likes