Scientists begin investigating possible health impacts of e-cigarettes

Nope. Most of the ones sold are nicotine free. You’d have to “know a guy” to find out where to buy the illegal ones. But if you want a banana flavoured one, every corner shop will have it! (gross)

/shrug

We like our weird restrictions? What can I say. :slight_smile:

In some cases, particularly for those who fancy the flavored kind. My BFF’s smells like Earl Grey tea and mint. Quite lovely really.

Of course, she’s weaned herself off the last bit of nicotine additive and is now vaping only as a habit/social anxiety management thing. But thanks to a new ban, she gets to go stand out in smoker’s alley and inhale nicotine, even in bars where there are no children to think of.

1 Like

I don’t think it has a natural smell–unflavored stuff is basically just water vapor–but you can flavor it like anything, and a lot of people do. My roommate has used stuff that smells like mint, or fruit, or various spices. I find them pretty pleasant, actually. It’s no worse than someone with a mouthful of candy, and it dissipates quickly.

You can get ones that smell like tobacco, if that’s your thing, but I’ve never smelled it. You can also apparently get ones flavored like bacon or roast beef or teriyaki. That just seems weird.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.