Scott Pruitt quits EPA after corruption exposed by staffers. His resignation letter to Trump is bonkers

The truth about his resignation letter with all the talk of “service”…It’s a cookbook!

1 Like

At least he knows to lie about that. It would never have occurred to him to write “I’m so proud to have loyally served the coal mining industry” because he knows that’s wrong. He doesn’t even know he doesn’t work for the president! It hasn’t even occurred to him to lie about it!

3 Likes

Scott, Trump is not the Emperor of Mankind and you are not one of those Spacema errrr SpaceForce Primarchs, not even close.

Relax, take a vacation in california, get som recreational weed … and pull your head out of the orange guinea pigs behind. You quit, its a resignation letter and not an Jobinterview with the Spacepope himself (Bob be praised).

2 Likes

I believe the term you’re looking for here is Evangelicals.

But, but, Jesus! He’s waiting! It’s rude to keep someone waiting!

5 Likes
8 Likes

I prefer the blanket shorthand term “Xtianists” myself. It both makes a distinction from Christians (including some evangelicals) who do try to adhere to the progressive precepts of the religion while also reflecting the fact that Pruitt and his ilk (including ultramontane Catholics and the shriveled husks running the LDS Church in addition to the Prosperity Gospel hucksters and Falwell-style Evangelicals) belong more to a right-wing political movement than they do to a religious one.

11 Likes

I see it as buttering up Trump because it has always worked in the past. Suck up and shit down only gets you SO far. Of course now he’ll get a very well paid job as a lobbyist for some energy company. One of them will give him his reward, and they are going to deserve the hell of putting up with his inflated ego and narcissism.

5 Likes

The American people are the Trump-brand used mattress. Very used.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s amazing how these screaming christofascist wackos can combine their corruption with JESUS.

2 Likes

Sounded more like a Renfield worshiping his master vampire. He definitely had Trump’s balls firmly in his mouth, you could almost hear the “POP!” when he pulled them out. I think he’s seriously hurting, thinking that he won’t get to give Drumpf another rim job very soon, so he’s lining things up for afterwards. On a positive note, maybe they can enjoy each other later as cell-mates.

4 Likes

So now he’s trying to blame God for allowing despicable shitheads to have positions of power?

pruitt%204

7 Likes

A fine example of why politicians like unquestioning and devoted religious people serving them. These people put blind obedience and religion above their government job of serving the people for the greatest good.

5 Likes

It seems pretty clear from context to me that @Mister44 was speaking of the Clinton’s as targets of racism rather than of accusations of their being racist when he said

so i have to wonder why you’re bringing up attacks against them here.

5 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Or if you read the article, you can see that it’s probably more to do with the mulit-billion dollar baby food industries in the US lobbying against this measure in the WHO.

But you keep posting these off-topic discussions in this thread. In fact, this is already up over here:

If you want to comment on this, go there and join the discussion instead of continuing to derail this thread.

12 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.