Scott Pruitt must be kept moist

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/07/05/scott-pruitt-must-be-kept-mois.html

10 Likes

It just isn’t a @beschizza post without the mouth eye swaps…

ETA: it is either animated or someone slipped me good drugs… either way nice touch.

18 Likes

I rather like the mouths-for-eyes gifs. Although have you considered doing eyes for mouths, just to mix things up?

Trump does seem to have a peculiar talent for finding cave amphibians in human form for his appointees.

9 Likes

Biden!

17 Likes

Have you considered making a GIF of a dead horse being beaten?

4 Likes

Who are these “they” people?

2 Likes

how on earth was this reference not used

seriously though, the man has to be setting all-time records for open, naked corruption - pretty sure at this point both he and trump are playing a game to see just how far they can go and spitefully entertain themselves since he knows no penalty will come from it

Chris Hayes did a review last night of most of the corruption issues and it’s staggering

16 Likes

The Boing Boing software filters moist so let me repost this gem:

19 Likes

No mouth/eye swap gif/image from @beschizza is half as upsetting to me as the actual politician and what they are up to behind the curtains.

6 Likes

31 Likes

You know, spit is moisturizing. Maybe we should all work together and make sure he never has to worry about drying out.

7 Likes

You’ve got to shout it: MOlST!

4 Likes

Pruitt has resigned!

10 Likes

Why did you post Nigel Thornberry’s skull @beschizza ?_?

3 Likes

Regrettably, I have no hope for a better replacement as long as this administration proceeds apace.

4 Likes

From the linked article:

Ultimately, the president grew disillusioned with Mr. Pruitt after a cascade of accusations of impropriety and ethical missteps overshadowed Mr. Pruitt’s policy achievements.

And rightly so; after all that’s Spanky’s gig.

3 Likes

raw

3 Likes

He can’t be in anyone’s shadow.

7 Likes

Are you mοist disappointed about the filter?

11 Likes

This skull shoop is nice and all but I’m from Wacom and we saw the breathing eyes gif.

We’re going to need that tablet back.

Of course you understand…

5 Likes